Remember to grab your hat and gloves to go with that coat because it’s cold outside! #brrr #happyholidays
Don’t forget to set your clocks back an hour, today is the day!
- Have you heard about the PACE/SEER program at SFCC?
- What are you going to do about funding education for people with disabilities after High School?
- Over the past 3 years our state has seen an increase of 80 thousand moving here each year. This has resulted in 10 thousand new people becoming eligible for Developmental Disability (DD) services. This is in addition to the 14500 currently on the waiting list. Our state is 41st in the country in the fiscal effort going toward people with DD. What will you do to help these individuals and their families get support?
- What will you do to hold Lakeland Village accountable for years of cms/rcs violations?
- What do you believe is the root cause of homelessness and what is the solution?
- What is your understanding of Special Education?
- Do you Support Residential Habilitation Centers? (RHC’s)
- If you are elected, how would you improve access to services for persons with disabilities?